Kilroy: A message of unity
-(@ @)-
--oOO-- (_)-- OOo--
Kilroy
Was
Here
Ok, see that little guy up there,
the one above the words "Kilroy Was Here"?
I'm sure some of you have seen him before, maybe not with the quote,
but seen him none the less.
Now for a pop quiz, pencils out, it's only one question, I promise it wont take long:
Where did Kilroy come from?
Alright, Pencils down.
The truth is,
no one really knows exactly WHERE Kilroy came from,
WHO Kilroy really was,
or why he was always "here".
But during WWII,
Kilroy could be found practically anywhere,
he was a message of unity and support for the US troops.
(That's probably why if you were to google him, you'd find a lot of Kilroy lore saying that Kilroy was really someone in the military)
Kilroy has many legends,
many stories,
but one message:
UNITY
I'm putting Kilroy here in hopes that you'll see him, and take him to other places as well.
I'm putting him here in hopes (for anyone that actually reads this) that he might reinspire that unity for us all once again, and for our troops in Iraq...
or where ever the future might send them.
March on Kilroy.
I hope some of you will see this and keep Kilroy "here",
where ever "here" may be.
Undercover Chica
*smoke screen*
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home