Easter...WTF!?
Hey,
normally on easter,
I would hang around and
hunt eggs...
and all that other stuff....
But what the fuck IS it with
this holiday????
First of all...how in the hell
does a giant bunny
connect to Jesus coming back????
And since when in the hell
do Bunny's lay EGGS!?!?
And why is the Friday
before easter called
GOOD Friday...?
I don't htink it was a very
good Friday for Jesus...
I can't really see Jesus on the
cross that day saying,
"WOO HOO! Friday!
Thank Dad it's Friday...
I'm comin' back on Sunday...
and when I do,
I want a lot of chocolate bunnies."
I mean...really...what the fuck?
normally on easter,
I would hang around and
hunt eggs...
and all that other stuff....
But what the fuck IS it with
this holiday????
First of all...how in the hell
does a giant bunny
connect to Jesus coming back????
And since when in the hell
do Bunny's lay EGGS!?!?
And why is the Friday
before easter called
GOOD Friday...?
I don't htink it was a very
good Friday for Jesus...
I can't really see Jesus on the
cross that day saying,
"WOO HOO! Friday!
Thank Dad it's Friday...
I'm comin' back on Sunday...
and when I do,
I want a lot of chocolate bunnies."
I mean...really...what the fuck?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home