Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Wow

Wow, so I get onto the computer today, and I actually realized how bored I really have the potential to be.
And I thought that it was wierd that I should be so bored even though I could very well come up with somthing to do, God know's my mind is active enough.
Then everything hit me...no matter how creative you can get...you eventually run out of shit to do and everntually boredom creeps through every aspect of your life...
*Supresses shudder*
Boredom is so quickly spreading like a wildfire in a dry feild over every single aspect of every life...save those super hyper always happy people who could entertain themselves with a spec of dust.
So when will it creep up on the rest of you who still haven't had Boredom's icy fingertips take hold of you?
Hmph
well
at least you may have been warned
*Laughs*
*Smoke Screen*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home