Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Stranger In My Head

There's someone in my head
and it isn't me
There's someone in my head
destroying all reality

He's telling me the things
that I do not want to hear
He's telling me the things
that are my long forgotten fears

Some things he says, they aren't true
and I know that they're this way
Some things he says, they aren't true
but I believe all that he'll say

He's breaking down my sanity
the tears now reign my life
He's breaking down my sanity
now I hold the exacto knife

I want the voice to go away
as the blade slices my skin
I want the voice to go away
as I commit my final sin

He laughs as the blood pours out my wrists
and I begin to cry

Because no one will ever care or wonder
why I didn't say goodbye


(copyright Michell Santiago)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home