Sunday, February 12, 2006

Damn it all

And here we go...
three weeks ago I dreaded this day, sneaking in on everyone.
And now three weeks later, the simplest thought of Valentines day
is still pissing me off. I can not stand the thought of one more person
telling me how badly I should have a date...I mean, come on it's the
day this poor guy was beheaded and we celebrate it with love....Yeesh.
Either way, it's not as though I would get a date if I tried, so why
doesn't everyone just leave me the hell alone and let me hate the
damn holiday in peace?

2 Comments:

Blogger XxPacifistPoetxX said...

Damn. Bitter much? >_<

I know that Valentine's Day (a.k.a. "International Single Awareness Day", as many people call it) can be a depressing day within itself (trust me, I KNOW!!), but maybe these people meant well. They didn't want to see you be your normal morbid self, and want you to go out on a date just for the sake of seeing you happy.

Am I overly optimistic? Perhaps.

But had I known about your disgust for the thought of having an actual Valentine, I woulda bugged you, too.

Be not discouraged...the day has since passed.

...till next year. >_<

-FadeIntoDarkness

7:30 AM  
Blogger The Rubik's Cube said...

I'm not really bitter about it...just annoyed. And yes I did consider the fact that they just wanted be to be happy...(you realy think I'm morbid???)...either way the chance of people wanting to see me on a date and possibly happy rides at about a 1 in 100...either way...till the day comes again, I'll lay off the rants about it

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home