Why?
Last January I was moved to Florida, quite a distance from my home in California...and ever since I live in my head, mostly anyway...I stuck it out for a year now, and a few weeks ago...I noticed, I feel dead. My whole life I'd been considered "That wierd kid", didn't bother me...still doesn't. And then this year at school, I found out that the other kids, think that I'm a witch...ha ha...I thought it was funny, I admitt, I'm no stranger to the Wiccan religion, I don't really think you can live in Cali for as long as I did without comming across it a few times...anyway...I'd been called a witch before, but in California it's not much of an insult really; it's totally different here, I found out that the majority equate witch with devil worshipper...yeesh...I don't talk to many people...actually I think it's the other way around...but either way, I found myself pushed out of the normal school life...and I wasn't always that way...I used to get involved (for anyone who know's just ask Gary the goat....or our old school principal...lol)I used to actually care about things that happened...not anymore....and so a few weeks ago my mother asked me why I barely spend much time out of my room, and in the house...and I can't help thinking...why not...what should I go do, find a bunch of these people that thik I'm a witch and scare them with my black clothing? I admitt, funny for a while...but I'm afraid of them sending the church after me...and that whole...burning at the stake thing....oh well
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home