Saturday, January 21, 2006

Valentines Day....

*rolls eyes* It's coming, you can feel it approaching; lurking in the shadows like a vampire stalking a group of unaware teenagers; stalking you as a lion hungrily stalks it's weary prey....it's Valentines Day. And if you're like me, you simply dread the coming of this day, hell...I dread it three weeks before it even shows up...I don't think I can bear one more conversation about who has a date for that less than useless "holiday". Who the hell decided that when the goddamned day came around that it was mandatory that everyone on the fucking planet have a date??? If anything it should be somthing a bit like Halloween(best holiday ever), I mean February 14 IS the day that this guy was beheaded...let's have a night on the town w00t for beheadment *rolls eyes*. Bunch of Romeo and Juliet sympathysers all float out of the woodwork around V-day to piss people like me off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home