Sunday, January 22, 2006

Teletubbies...I always knew

Teletubbies... How many of us have actually watched little childeren watch this bizarre show and thought "what in the hell is so fascinating about these little bastards???" I admit, I never liked this show, seeing as how was a part of the Barney/Sesame Street fangirl era....My little brother, however, LOVED this show...and I used to look at the creepy little things and tell my mom "Why do you let him watch that shit!?!?!" and she would laugh and say that the show was adorable....Now this article was funny as hell when I came upon it, and there are times when the author says somthing that freaks me out a little bit...and there are also parts where I go "w00t! I'm not the only one who noticed that!".....and then I look at the whole damn article and say "This guy has a LOT of free time..." but anyway, if you're looking for a laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home