Wednesday, January 18, 2006

1st Post

So, here I am, and here's my place in the shadows. I'm not saying I'm the wisest person on the planet...far from it, but this place is set in motion now. I'd like to start off with my first little thing to say, I don't think it's right to get tied up into the major swing of everyday life. As people get older, they start to find themselves digging rutts that they forever tend to stay in, whether it's voluntary or not. Everyone hears their parents say that you have get good grades and go to college and get a job, and the childeren that hear this, normally follow the order. these people get so tied up into their work and their school that they never really get to live, and I don't agree with that, I think that you should break away from the everyday even if it's only for a short period of time, people would be a lot happier if they did this at leat every once in a while.

1 Comments:

Blogger XxPacifistPoetxX said...

I agree w/ what u said...it is sometimes hard, however, to break away from that norm. After leading the life-- or lives, really-- of a band geek, ROTC freak, writer, and drama-queen-in-training, I still constantly find myself stuck in one godforsaken place at a damn time.

If only we could ALL "undig our ruts"...

-Fade Into Darkness

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home